When people think of red, white, blue, or Americana décor, some people think to use these items for Memorial Day and Fourth of July. However, some people have the following challenges:
- not enough storage for holiday-specific items
- not enough money to spend on décor for holiday-specific items
Here are some ideas to add red, white, and blue in your home or office that you can use all year round:
- USA Flag: The flag is beautiful regardless of quantity or size. How to Display The American Flag
- Food: Decorating with food can be a delicious way to showcase red, white, and blue. Fruits, vegetables, main entrees, and/or desserts!
- Flowers: Real or artificial. Can be purchased at grocery stores, garden centers, or florists.
- Wreath: Interior or exterior. Can be hung on any door, wall, mantel, or lay flat on a table for a unique way to decorate!
- Baskets: Use existing baskets in your home/office and decorate with items that are Americana. You can also find red, white, or blue baskets that you can incorporate into your home all year long.
- Pillows and Blankets: Interior or exterior. Great for function and as an accent!
- Table Cloth: Plastic or fabric. Can find at fabric stores, party centers, etc.
- Banner on Mantel: Easy to store with a fun impact on your mantel!