It's that time of year again when you start seeing the "Back to School" sales, and if you have children, the countdown for the children to go back to school as begun!
Independent School District Schedules for 2019-2020:
However, you want to spend the last few weeks with children doing fun activities. But you have already budgeted your work vacation for a different time of year, or you have already spent money on travel this summer.
Activities that cost $0.00
- Declutter and depersonalize your home.
- Visit the Library
- Visit a local park
- Play Card Games and Board Games
- Volunteer at your local animal shelter by walking dogs. For example, Nicholas Pet Haven!
- Volunteer at your church.
- Try a new recipe based on what you already have in your pantry.
- Create a scavenger hunt for your family to complete around town.
- Go on litter clean up nature walk.
- Check out home improvement projects at Lowe's and Home Depot.