Before, during, and after the real estate transaction, my friends and clients frequently ask me who I recommend completing ________. Whether it is roofers, plumbers, contractors, landscapers... I have worked with several individuals commercially engaged in their trade. I support local businesses. Not only will working with local business improve the economy, but you will know the people behind the products and services. However, at the end of the day, the choice is up to Y-O-U! Here are some suggestions to help facilitate your decision making:
- Know what you want before you get estimates.
- Reach out to Better Business Bureau Serving Central East Texas. You can research the information on the company, history of complaints, verified customer reviews, and see if the business is an Accredited Business. Businesses who are Accredited make a commitment to the following standards: to build trust, advertise honestly, tell the truth, be transparent, honor their promises, be responsive to their customers, safeguard privacy, and embody integrity. Check out my BBB Business Profile Page!
- Check out Locals Loves Us in Tyler, Texas. Locals only vote for their favorite places in more than 200 categories with a secure, online survey.
- Read the customer testimonials, however, don’t consider this enough information. Testimonials are not a substitute for checking references.
- Ask friends, relatives, and coworkers for references.
- Interview at least three of the professionals who you are interested in completing the job.
- Once you have a few professionals that you are considering, ask for references and multiple written quotes.
- Discuss future service issues.
If you ever have any questions, I would be happy to help!